Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

4 place settings of the rose pattern of mice in China what

Customer Question

4 place settings of the rose pattern of mice in China what is the value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have 24 place settings of the rose pattern meissen China what is the value
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not at this time
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

First I need to know exactly what you have. This is in order to give you the most accurate appraisal.

Place settings differ according to taste. Please give me a list of exactly which pieces you have and how many of each.

Please also upload a clear picture of the front of one plate and one of the marks on the back. If you need help with pictures, please let me know.