Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

How to clean a Finch Furniture antique bed

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello Sara

The best way to clean this is to use Murphy's oil soap, put the soap in a container of warm water, wet a cloth. Do not use it soaking wet, just wet. Wipe the bed down with the soap then wipe with clear water. Let the bed dry for several days, then you can apply a wood restore product. They make several different ones, you can get this at Lowes or other hardware stores. All the products have good directions on them.

.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. They should be located top right of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is the only way I get credit for my work.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this, so I can get rated, then compensated from the site for my time.
.
At no cost to the customer, so please take a moment to rate this answer.

.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
A Rating is much appreciated
Thank you so much!
Glenda

Hello

I see you are viewing my responses, is there a reason you are not rating this answer, if so I would be happy to address that.

Glenda