Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Do you know anything about this stone. It's marked 925 and

Customer Question

Do you know anything about this stone. It's marked 925 and wcu I can make out the w and c I am guessing at the u
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is a Marble Stone Bead Bracelet, the 925 and WCU is the marker of the clasp, not the maker of the bracelet, this is a Sterling Silver bracelet natural marble stones. It has a value of $145.00-160.00. It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. They should be located top right of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is the only way I get credit for my work.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question.
.
I will be happy to help with any further question you might have on this, so I can get rated, then compensated from the site for my time.
.
At no cost to the customer, so please take a moment to rate this answer.

.
I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
A Rating is much appreciated
Thank you so much!
Glenda