Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an national 1915 brass cash register that is pounds,

Customer Question

I have an national 1915 brass cash register that is pounds, can convert to dollars...I have someone interested in purchase
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: serial number(###) ###-####...334
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your National cash register.

Has it been restored?

Condition is everything when valuing these. Can you very kindly attach a photo of it. Just click on the paperclip icon and it will automatically pull up your picture files (on your computer) for you to select a photo to attach. If you don't have a photo in your computer, just email yourself one from a smart phone and save it in your picture files. Here's help if you get stuck:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Many thanks,

Robert.

PS. There’s no need to respond to any phone request (should you receive one) it will cost you extra which you don't need to pay. The phone requests appear to come from me, but do not, they are automatically generated by the site. I don't work for JustAnswer, I operate as an independent appraiser ‘on’ but not ‘for’ the site, so have no control over what they put on your screen! So my apologies for that. R.