Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I am looking for the largest Kay Finch owl, I believe it is

Customer Question

I am looking for the largest Kay Finch owl, I believe it is Hoots, and I can't find him anywhere. I've looked at eBay, Yahoo, and all the regular sites. I'm wondering if there are sites I'm missing or just don't know of. Thank you.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I'm looking for the largest of Kay Finch's owl set of Hoots, Hootie, and I can't remember the third ones name. I have the small and medium sized. I've looked at Ebay, Etsy, and the other regular sites. Are there sites that handle hard to find items other than the regular sites?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

Some sites that I recommend for searching are Offerup.com (local), Tias.com, RubyLane.com, Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, and letgo.com (local).
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and use their search bar to see if there are any coming up at auction on live sales.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. Bonuses are also welcome!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.