Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Nora, You may not remember me but you were quite helpful

Customer Question

Hi Nora, You may not remember me but you were quite helpful with my antique wood stoves last month. I have an old cast iron magazine rack with no stamps or markings to indicate the maker. The design looks art deco or art nouveau to me and it's at least 50 years old. The value isn't as important as origin/maker. I have a few pictures but can only send via text. Please text me at 1-***-***-**** when you're ready to receive the photos. Cheers, Kirsten
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.
Hi Kirsten. Thank you for the request here
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Looks like part of your message didn't come through?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Nora, I'd like to text the pictures to you. Please text me the number at(###) ###-#### Thx, Kirsten
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Nora, I'd like to get this taken care of. Do you want me to find a different expert?