Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Hope everything goes well, I have few painting on canvas

Customer Question

Hi Kim, hope everything goes well, I have few painting on canvas from years ago plus others items that I will love to have them appraised but I don't know who to call I have a tiffanys silver pen I would like to check if you have an answer I would love to heard from you , you can send me an Email my is [email protected] .com, thank you so much
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: What you mean by it
JA: I hope not.
Customer: Oh ok no what's the next step to do how we do this I need an appointment or someone stop by please let me know who to call or talk about
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Are you wanting an appraiser to come to your home to help value the items you have?

Glenda