AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I have a 45rpm record of the monkees "i"m a believer" in the

Customer Question

i have a 45rpm record of the monkees "i"m a believer" in the original jacket what is the worth??
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no need to know value. I do have other casetts and 45s
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 5 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Unfortunately, vinyl and cassettes do not carry very high values in the current market.

A first pressing of "I'm a Believer/Steppin' Stone," with jacket, 1966, Colgems, is valued at $3 to $5.

The vast majority of 45s are valued at below $5, and the vast majority of full albums at below $15.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.Sincerely,Jennifer