Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two lamps. I think they are cherubs. How can I find

Customer Question

I have two lamps. I think they are cherubs. How can I find out the value of these items
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I don't know anything about them. Is there a place I can upload pics or is better to take somewhere
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please attach a few photos of these lamps for my review. To post photos here within out thread please click on the add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. One photo at a time and they will post here to review. I will also need to see close up photos of any markings and I can give you values and any information I find on these. Please give the measurements also if possible. I appreciate your help all of this helps in giving you accurate information and current values.

Hello, I was just checking back to see if you were able to post photos here. I look forward to helping you.

Hi I was checking in to see if you were able to get photos of these lamps so I may help you on information and value to theis set of lamps.I will check back again Thank you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HelloI thought I had already sent the pics. I will try again
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please let me know if you received pics

Thank you I do have the photos now. I appreciate it greatly. If you have sent them before they didnt post on my end so I do appreciate your help by re-posting them. I will work on these now.

These are Heaven Cherub lamps I have a question on these what are the lamp shades made of? Are the crocheted or are they metal? The lamp shades represent the clouds and the cherubs are looking down to bless the readers. These are beautiful lamps and also please look to see if they are signed around the base anywhere. Thank you once I have this information I can give you the full evaluation with values for insurance or resell both also.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi. Disregard the request. Thank you.