Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pounded wool blanket/tapestry/ rug, …..that my

Customer Question

I have a pounded wool blanket/tapestry/ rug, …..that my uncle brought back from the second world war, in about 1954. I would like to know if it has any value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: that would be 1945….
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has a bunch of different animals on it and is about 6ft by 6ft. I have pics on my phone if you have a cell number.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.
Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files link.
The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture, best to add one,
write the word picture in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

If you experience any trouble with this tool, please let me know, or you can email the files to***@******.*** with
"for rarewares" in the subject line of the email and they
will forward them to me (please include the link to your question page).