Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is the value of an antique book "Poppies and Wheat" by

Customer Question

What is the value of an antique book "Poppies and Wheat" by Louisa M. Alcott? The copyright was renewed by her husband in 1900. It is in excellent condition.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The book has been in my family since it was published. I would like to know its value, if you can help.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I am aware of...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
What is the publisher name of this volume?