Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have a Lebadang Picture I inherited from my grandmother..It

Customer Question

Have a Lebadang Picture I inherited from my grandmother..It is labeled on the back "Two Clowns"..looks like lithograph numbered either 105/120 or L05/L20...I believe its worth something however Im not too savvy on this artist even after googling him.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I believe the art is pre-1950
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of completed framing where there might be labels or writing.Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.