Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have 2 old watches, one Barbie and one Mickey Mouse that I

Customer Question
would like to get a...
I have 2 old watches, one Barbie and one Mickey Mouse that I would like to get a value for
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The Barbie is 1960's and Mickey Mouse is 1950's
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I can upload pictures
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Antiques
5/9/2017
Antique Expert: Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 6 months ago
Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload your pictures at your convenience. IF you need help posting pictures, please let me know.

Hopefully the pictures come thru!

I have your pictures - thanks!

One more question: are both watches working?

I don't think so. The Mickey Mouse one will tick

That's bad news! Non=working clocks and watches have very little market value at all, because a prospective buyer would have no way to tell how much it would cost to get them going.

Your watches look to be in pretty good cosmetic condition.

If they are in very good non-working condition, the best you could do if you were to sell them is approximately $10 each.

So sorry to be the bearer of touch tidings, but this is the truth and I have to tell it to you.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you. If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.
If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.
I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button), at no extra cost to you. Your positive rating is how I am credited for my work. Please click the five stars above, and then click the green button. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.
Thank you so much!

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about your item?
Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com; experts are verified users. Experts are only credited when and if you, the customer, leaves a favorable rating.
Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer at no additional cost to you.

Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques