Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

I'm looking at lucite by colorflo. does it have any value?

Customer Question

JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: sure, it's a retro midcentury flower bouquet. they are asking about $25, It's an online auction with a lot of interest and they get so crazy at the end, I don't want to over pay.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No, the vase on the one I'm looking at is also lucite, although I've seen others with wooden or metal vases.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello

What size is this vase with flowers in it. The lucite Flowers by colorflo do have value but they can be found reasonable.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
6x4 inches vase is 1 3/4 in tall

Hello

The last recorded sale on a Lucite vase with Lucite Flowers by the Colorflo company is 56.00, this sold on Ebay within that past 30 days. You can find these anywhere from 35.00 to 75.00. Most seem to sell around the 45-50.00 area. They can be found on Etsy as well as Ebay.

.

It was a pleasure helping you.

Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. They should be located top right of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert, you can click on that. This is at no cost to you, it simply rates my professionalism, thus getting me compensated for my work.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.
.
This is the only way I get credit for my work. Rating me does not cost you anything. It is how I am paid by the site for working here.
.