Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Ihavetwo horeman paintings I was windering about them. They

Customer Question

Ihavetwo carl horeman paintings I was windering about them.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They were bought by a uncle of mine from carl . 0ne is quite large and is of trees. The smaller one is be hind glass and i wastold it is water coler. itis of the grand canyon.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: They both have gold frames.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

If you need help with photos, you can call Customer Service at no charge at 1-***-***-****. The phone call pop-up you may get is for help with the actual appraisal, not for technical stuff like photos. There’s no charge for customer service to help you with photos.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I wont have any tell later thay are at home and i am at work. thay are both signed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you done.

I am happy to wait until this evening to review the photos.

Jennifer

I see you have requested a new appraiser. I am unable to help you without photos, so I will opt out and allow another appraiser to pick up the question.

Jennifer

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Could you please confirm if the artist is actually Carl Hoermann and not Carl Horeman? (for which there is no listing of that name).

~Nora