Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a blanket made from thr, I have a blanket made from

Customer Question

I have a blanket made from thr
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a blanket made from the ears of the vicuna approx 25 pairs of ears sewn together, i cant find anywhere else where there is another one in the usa,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there is documantion stamped on the back of the blanket as to the person who made it and it is approx 70 years old
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 5 months ago.

What is the name of the maker?

Sincerely,

Jennifer