Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Set of indian hindu vintage brass hand made hindu God radha

Customer Question

Set of indian hindu vintage brass hand made hindu God radha statue s dancing
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of the piece for evaluation I can then review the photos and tell you information and a value in today's market as well as insurance value if needed. To post photos please click on add files, file upload or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. I look forward to seeing this statue. Also if you can post the measurements all of this helps me in evaluating the items and giving the most accurate information. Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you have an email so I can send them

Yes certainly you may email photos to ***@******.*** and they will in turn send them on to me. Also, please put "forCustomerquot; so the company knows whom to send the photos to. I look forward to helping you and I will let you know as soon as I receive the photos. This can take up to a day or two as it depends on how busy they are when they forward them on to me. I appreciate your response and post as soon as I receive the photos. Thank you

Hi I was checking back in to see if you were able to send photos for my evaluation. email photos to***@******.*** and they will in turn send them on to me. Also, please put "forCustomerquot; so the company knows whom to send the photos to.

I look forward to helping you.

Hi I was checking in to see if you had had a chance to send the photos on this statue. I have not received anything so just wanted to check. I look forward to helping you.