Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Vintage brass hand made hindu God radha krishna figures

Customer Question

Vintage brass hand made hindu God radha krishna figures statues set
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Need appraisal and info selling
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Old and I have picture
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 4 months ago.

Hello I would be happy to help you with this set. My name is***** am a certified apprasier and to post photos click the add files, file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts. I will also need the measurements to accurately give you information and values. I can also help you on the best avenues to sell this set once I have seen the set and evaluated them. Thank you I look forward to helpimg you.