Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found a recr, I found a rectangular -appearing dish made

Customer Question

i found a recr
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I found a rectangular wood-appearing dish made by Multi Prod, Inc. my mother must have picked up in Saddle Mtn., W. Virginia. It is 11" long, 5" wide and about 1" deep. There is a raised floral pattern in the bottom. Can you tell me when it was made and maybe what the current value would be? Thank you. Vicki from Boise, Idaho (###) ###-####JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I know the dish is more than 65 years old. It may have been a wedding present from 1947. It may also have belonged to my grandmother.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 5 months ago.

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

Is there any chance you could post a photo of it?

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana