Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Need an appraisal on a Drysdale painting from 1933 signed by

Customer Question

need an appraisal on a Alexander John Drysdale painting from 1933 signed by the artist it is water colors not oil on canvas
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the size is 24 X 30 and what else do you need
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it was signed by the artist and it states To my good friend William J. Fischer who is my grandfather and then the artist name
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please cancel this request and I expect a full refund of $34 I did not agree to that at all I clicked off the site as soon as I saw a monthly fee I do not want this service Thank you Tommy Chatham
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was told there would be only a $5 charge nothing about $34 or a monthly fee I want this canceded immediately Thank you Tommy Chatham
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

I am sending this in to admin for you. ~Nora

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I do not want to talk to anyone I just want a refund Tommy Chatham
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

Hello Mr. Chatham,

I am sending this in to you. No phone call will be placed. When you respond, however, it holds up the process. Please allow me to send this in to admin for you; no response back is necessary.

~Nora