Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a copy of Carroll's Alice's adventures in wonderland

Customer Question

I have a copy of Lewis Carroll's Alice's adventures in wonderland published in 1900 by W.B. Conkey of Chicago from a series called the New ivory series. Does it have any value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Its a small book about 4 or 5 inches square almost like a pocket size book. It is illustrated in black and white That's about it
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: the top of the pages are gilt edged and the book is in reasonable condition, the binding is good, no torn pages overall good condition
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Your edition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland that was published in 1900 by W.B. Conkey for their New Ivory title series has a high retail sale value of $25 - $45 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora