Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I own a circa 1830 case, one day clock made by Joseph

Customer Question
I own a circa...

I own a circa 1830 long case, one day clock made by Joseph Eberman Lancaster County. What is estimated value?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Joseph Eberman (1785-1860) was clock maker in Lancaster Pa. This clock has been in my family for at least three generations. If you search web using his name you can more details.

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

It clock is in working order.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is Diana.

.

I'm familiar with the maker. Do you have any photos your clock that you can send?

.

To send photos:

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos. If not then you can click this link for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

.

thanks,

Diana