Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a coffee table with the label" Always Fine

Customer Question

I have a wood coffee table with the label "Adams Always Fine Furniture". It has a leather top and is about 65-70 years old. Any guess to it's value?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Table is 18' tall, 40" x 22". The burgundy colored leather on top is edged in three gold borders. There's a center circle delineated in gold flower design is 18". On either side of circle are two more gold edged designs.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: There is a wood shelf 10" beneath the top. the legs curve inward (from top to lower shelf). The legs have carved scrolls at the end where it meets the shelf. Beneath the shelf, the legs curve outward to the floor.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please add images of the item and any pertinent maker's marks at your convenience by using the +Add Files feature
next to the SEND button.

Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.