Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Second opinion] I have several items from the group The Who…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have several items from the group The Who when they were starting up. Handwritten songs, original contracts, letters, photos with handwiritten songs on the back of them; plus a lp that looks like an original they were working on. My husband obtained these by someone who worked with trash and would pull these out of the trash and give them to him. He's been holding on to these for several years.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

There's prices that they would get paid for the concert. I have a letter on Oct 22, 1964 from EMI Records stating that they cannot decide whether or not The Who has anything to offer in the way of music. Sounds like a reject letter.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
3/22/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hi, my name is Glenda,
I will be happy to help you today.
.
This is your answer please read entirely. Please rate this after reading it. This is important to me getting credit for my work.
.
Please note, I do not send any pop up offers of any kind. Appraisers do not make offers of any nature.

,

The value of The Who Memorabilia items has the possibility to sell for as much as 4***-**-****.00, depending on the condition, and where it is for sale at. The best thing to do with a collection like this is to contact one of the auction houses that deal in this type of items. They are experienced in this, they will take a look at all that you have and give you an idea of what they can sell it for at auction. This can be done online by way of emails. Here are a list of Auctions you can contact:

Heritage in Dallas Texas. www.ha.com

www.bonhams.com/

pristineauction.com

http://www.juliensauctions.com

http://www.sothebys.com

http://www.specialauctionservices.com

http://www.christies.com/departments/popular-culture-73-1.aspx

http://sigauctions.com/

All of these are very experienced in the type of items you have.

It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you.
.
Glenda,
.
To complete this transaction, please click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the submit button, thanks!
.
Or you may see rate expert, or leave a review, any of these will get me rated.
.
This is the only way I get credit for my work. Rating me does not cost you anything. It is how I am paid by the site for working here.
.
If you find you have a problem being able to rate me, please let me know.
.