Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My mother has franciscan desert rose pieces from what i

Customer Question

My mother has franciscan desert rose pieces from what i believe is from 1978. trying to find its value
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: has black stamp arched print above Franciscan
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: dont know much more. Mom passed away and I would like to know approx value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a photo of the emblem and also check that all pieces have the same emblem on the back. Next I will need to know what pieces there are and if you can post photos of the set I can decipher the pieces from photos. The Desert Rose is a beautiful pattern and can be valuable when in great condition. To post photos please click on the file upload or paperclip button and follow the prompts or email to***@******.*** and please put " for ladytanya65" in the email so they know whom to forward to. Thank you I look forward to helping you.