Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a silver (500K) decorative vase with handle that I

Customer Question

I have a silver (500K) decorative vase with handle that I have not been able to find a picture of. How do I find items made by M.B. Co from Hamilton, Ontario?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Vase approximately 60 cm high. Flat base approximately 30 cm round. In body stem solid starts at 20 cm taper up to 29cm. 3 rings on bottom and top of stem. The approximately 10 cm depth detailed sculptured carvings . Then a detailed sculpturesd handle
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It also has joined to crest to left EP and WM to right. Below crest is MERIDEN B Co
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please add images of the item and any pertinent maker's marks at your convenience by using the +Add Files feature
next to the SEND button.

Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.