Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Japanese type round vase and wondered if it is

Customer Question

I have a Japanese type round vase and wondered if it is worth anything. how might I know?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: one second please
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: there are no markings on the bottom it appears to be handpainted and there is scenery with women in kimonos and then what appears to be birds and flowers. on the inside are paintings of fish...maybe koi fish
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-ups. Thoughtful responses take time.

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos.

To send photos you may use the "add files" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Kind regards,
Doris