Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Hamilton antique doctors apothecary cabinet in good

Customer Question

I have a Hamilton antique doctors apothecary cabinet in good condition with original glass and original metal plate identification. What is it worth
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The piece is 80 -90 years old, probably made in the 1920's and has a companion piece which is not in as good of shape and is missing the plate but clearly same finish and style and manufactureer
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.

Hello

What size is this?