Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of Encyclopedia Britanica volumes 1 -23. AND

Customer Question

I have a set of Encyclopedia Britanica volumes 1 -23. AND the year books for the years 1964 thru 1975. Are they worth anything? Iknow the computer has taken the place of such references.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: The Britanica volumes are in A-1 condition. Bound in a Burgundy color covering.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not that comes to mind. Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

When was the Britannica set itself published? Please send an image of the title/publisher page on volume 1 and of the 1964 yearbook.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora