Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Dark Cake - print by Wayne Thiebaux, Ive owned it for 35

Dark Cake - wood print by Wayne Thiebaux
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Ive owned it for 35 years and it has gone up so much in value Im told I need to insure it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: perfect condition and thiebaux gallery in SF claimed it sold for $40000 in 2016???

Welcome to Just Answer! I wanted to let you know that someone has seen your question. We thank you for your patience.

I will opt-out so that when the other Appraisals specialists go online, they will see your questions.

Kind regards,

Doris

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the print,
signature and back of completed framing where there might be labels or writing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time( add one, hit send, then do the next).

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Experience: Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am waiting for your answer Kenny Hallstone

In my introduction, I had asked to see photos and there are none here.

There should be an +Add Files button near the red SEND button where you can attach photos.