Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a hobo sitting on a bench that has the marking og

Customer Question

i have a hobo sitting on a bench that has the marking og made in Italy and a crown with a m under it with the name capodimunte
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: That is all . its in grat shape and made of prosllain.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: he has bag next to him a wine jug . on the wine jug has vino written on it. real heavy
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.

Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

Will you be able to add pictures?