Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a four piece place setting with several serving

Customer Question

I have a four piece place setting with several serving pieces of Rosenthal china (most similar to Pompador Sanssouci Pattern 1014) that my parents bought while stationed in Germany right after the war. The are marked Selb - Germany Sansoucci US Zone on the bottom. I am interested in selling them. Could you give me a market value on them. I also have access to four more place settings (if that would increase the value of the set)
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Please have an appraiser look at this note.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Not on this particular question but I have many. many treasures from both before and after WWII
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.