Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a mantel clock made by the E Incraham Co. can you

Customer Question

We have a mantel clock made by the E Incraham Co. can you tell me how to find out more about it?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has a pendalum and winds with a key
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Has an oak finish with glass in the front door
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the clock has a number on the back and I wondered if it had any meaning. It is 8311NLR and a date of 7-17-44
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

I would need to see images in order to help answer the question.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Hi~

~Nora