Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Cast iron crusader skillet with a lid with the markings

Customer Question

cast iron crusader skillet with a lid with the markings inside a circle 4 on top with 1 on bottom and a four on the left side and a 1 on the right side. I know this piece most likely came from my grandmother more that 50 years ago. Do you have info on these markings?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: My residence is in north Florida, Where might I find an appraiser for cast iron pieces?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: The bottom part of the skillet has a design to accept the lid to make it a pair.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora