Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a Dark Vase wrapped about the middle for about 3

Customer Question

We have a Dark Green Vase wrapped about the middle for about 3 inches and is flared above and below this it is marked G&CC lye London on the bottom It was purchased at the auction sale of Jimbour House here in Queensland in 1907. It has an tan earthy base with some fine cracks in it is it worth repairing?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora