Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a complete set of Limoges China; including all seeing

I have a complete set of Limoges China; including all seeing platters and veg dishes.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is white with pink flowers and gold trim. On the back it has France Depose and a monogram style letters of CA
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: What else do you need? I could photograph a piece. It is from my Great Aunt. She was born in 1900. I do not know when she acquired it. It is in pristine shape.

Please send images of a plate and the mark on the backside as well as one single number of all the pieces in the set.

~Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do I Send you a picture?

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is it possible to text picture? I am on I pad and do not see how to attach picture

Yes, texting images is an additional premium service and does include a phone call. I will send that to offer to you here.

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I sent the pictures to address you suggested and received an automated reply.

Thank you, ***** ***** let you know when the images arrive to me. ~Nora

I received the images, thank you. What is the total single number of all the pieces in the set, just one number of the entire set.

~Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have 84 pieces in set.

Thank you

Thank you for your patience.

Your circa 1900 French porcelain fine china dining set was made by C. Ahrenfeldt.

On today's market an 84 piece set could sell for as high as $1100 - $1900 at auction.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora

Hi~

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I will be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please add "For Nora Only” at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora