Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a set of football players made by boson for fraser

Customer Question

I have a set of football players made by boson for fraser art. The quarterback still have the makers medallion on the back. I would like to know their approx. value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They are approx. 12" high. They were given to a friend over 40 years ago. That's about all I know of them. There a no cracks or chips in them.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you for coming to Just Answer.
.
I will be glad to help you today.
.
Give me just a moment to research this for you. I will be right back with your answer.

Hi

how many are in your set?