Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a pocket watch with an Elgin Watch Co. Case that was

Customer Question

I have a pocket watch with an Elgin Watch Co. Case that was made in 1883. The case has gold, green gold and rose gold with a deer or elk on one side and a leaf design on the other side. The watch is in perfect working order. Where is the best place to get this appraised?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience and the serial number on the movement, not the case.

~Nora