Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an oak slide leaf table with 4 matching chairs dating

Customer Question

I have an oak slide leaf table with 4 matching chairs dating from the 1920s I believe, and was wondering what I should ask for it?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has carving on the back of the short chairs and on the tressel under the table. The chairs are short with a squared top.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I can't think of anything. If I could work this darn computer better, I might be able to show you a photo.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora