Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 1938 painting by R Glen entitled Normandy Coast. Is

Customer Question

I have a 1938 painting by Edward R Glen entitled Normandy Coast. Is it valuable?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is a large painting in a gold coloured fancy frame
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It was owned by my father in law and given to us many years ago. I do not know how he obtained it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.