Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I'm looking for information on a Giraud & Brousseau Limoges

Customer Question

I'm looking for information on a Giraud & Brousseau Limoges set - I can't find a picture of it anywhere - It is a coffee pot, creamer and sugar bowl and cups and saucers. Very delicate, cream colored with cold "star" like pattern - on the cups the pattern is only on the inside of each cup, not the outside. The creamer had a lid, but it is missing. I'm looking to replace the lid for the creamer.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: The bottom is simply stamped Giraud & Brousseau Limoges
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.