Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a Horn TinType original about 1880 photo of Horn,

Customer Question
I have a Tom Horn...
I have a Tom Horn TinType original about 1880 photo of Tom Horn , taken in a Studio with his wife or girlfriend , this TinType has never been in public view , it's a one only of its kind , it's clear , it's distinct . HOW MUCH CAN IT BE WORTH WHEN I GET IT ATHENTICATED ????
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have an original old TinType photo of Tom Horn , taken in studio with wife or girlfriend , only one of its kind , there is only 3 pictures in existence of Tom Horn , this would be the forth , and last , clear and distinct , WHAT CAN THE VALUE BE OF THIS TINTYPE BE , ONCE I GET IT ATHENTICATED , My name is*****
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My tele#(###) ###-####email# ***@******.***
12/31/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is Robert Moses, i finally got the picture of the TinType of Tom Horn emailed to you , I will call you to get a confirmation that you received it .
I seen where that second photo they found of BILLY the KID took six years before it brought two and a half million dollars , and up until then nobody would give 50 cents for it ..., if you give me an appraisal please give me an estimate for what it could be worth in 5 or 6 years when it starts getting recognition , anything between now and then would just be little or nothing offered for it in with I would not except ,,I am aware that the second photo of BILLY THE KID had no real credibility of it actually being him . I have a better photo of Tom Horn for forensics to view than the KIDS , and some good credibility to go along with it . Can you simply just give me a Ballpark figure of WHAT IT COULD BE WORTH AFTER CONFIRMATION, AND MARKETING, after about 5 years . I will call you for confirmation of you finally receiving the picture of the TinType that I sent you of Tom Horn , thanks ROBERT MOSES.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Note , this TinType photo of Tom Horn is not for sale at this time Robert Moses(###) ###-####

If you emailed to the general site, I will not get it.

The experts work for the site but not at the site.

You need to use the Add Files feature on your screen or the paper clip icon in the text toolbar to add pictures.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur