Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE AN OLD METAL CONTAINER THAT LOOKS LIKE AN OLD MILK

Customer Question

HI, I HAVE AN OLD METAL CONTAINER THAT LOOKS LIKE AN OLD MILK CAN BUT IT IS NOT. IT HAS A SPIKIT
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: SORRY I PRESSED SEND TOO EARLY. IT HAS A SPIKIT AND IT SAYS "CARN CO LA" ON THE SIDE OF IT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: JUST UNDER THAT IT SAYS "REG CAL" SOME EXPERTS HAVE THOUGHT THAT IT IS AN OLD FIRE EXTINQUISHER
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.