Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 3 Haviland France Haviland & co. Limoges "Drop Rose"

Customer Question

good afternoon. I have 3 Haviland France Haviland & co. Limoges "Drop Rose" Bullion cups and saucers and need to know value to sell. Very old, Gold trim and in mint condition. Can you help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I think I pretty much said it here in the thread. 3 sets, cup and saucers, and an extra saucer.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Nope. I've had them over 30 years and came from my Aunt and God only knows how long she had them.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Once you do, give me some time to research.

No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.