Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old painting that I like to know how much it is

Customer Question

I have an old painting that I like to know how much it is worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is signed with a signature of A Cazsarg
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It a painting of what appears to be seaman with a long s shape pipe. I inherted this painting and another from my aunt when she died. the other I know has value because it was painted by an artist that is noted, there is a problem with that painting it was damage when it was being ship to me. It's a painting of a city with people in it and the artist is Hanli Renald Paris.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.