Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an Oriental floor Vase about 37 in high and 52 in

Customer Question

I have an Oriental floor Vase about 37 in high and 52 in around at the top I gave to my Mother for Mothers day around 1943 when I was 16 years of age. She has passed away several years ago and I got it back. It is in excellent condition I have photos and the emblem signature of the bottom I can send if you think it has any value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have an Oriental floor Vase about 37 in high and 52 in around at the top I gave to my Mother for Mothers day around 1943 when I was 16 years of age. She has passed away several years ago and I got it back. It is in excellent condition I have photos and the emblem signature of the bottom I can send if you think it has any value.Pearl Wilson, Antiques Appraiser's Assistant
I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
John Stratton
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.
The add files feature works best if you add one pic, add something like PIC 1 in the text box, hit send, then do the next.
Once you do add pictures, give me some time to research.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.