Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I filled out the information asked, but it wanted $53

Customer Question

I filled out the information asked, but it wanted $53 dollars upfront without any answers. I have a Sports Collectible not a Antique.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a Payne Stewart Photo signed with the PSA, and a replica score card of his 1999 U.S. OPEN winning four rounds. I've visited other sites and feel mine is the dollar amount of EST. $1800
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is framed very well and shows very nice. This piece was taken June 1999, he died Oct. 1999
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I am following up to see if you would be able to add photos. I would love to help determine what you have.
Please do let me know.