Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have 2 autographed red skeleton paintings.....one is

Customer Question

I have 2 autographed red skeleton paintings.....one is freddy in the tub 363 0f 5000, the other is also autographed frddy shack #1307. Both are framed and personally autographed on the back as well as the front. How do I sell and I need to know what they are worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I have 2 red skeleton framed photos.....one is freddy in the tub 363 of 5000, the other is freddy shack #1307. They are both signed on the front and also on the back. I don't know where to sell or what they are worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nora I have sent the photos
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

What are the dimensions and can you please provide images of the signatures on the front and back of these?

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for the dimensions and the additional images. ~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nora I also have no clue where to sell them
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your patience.

Your signed limited edition Red Skelton picture of Freddie Shack sells for $150 - $200 and Freddie in the Tub sells for $250 - $400 on today's market.

Though it may sound cliche, the best platform for you to sell these is on Ebay. It is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I signed up for 5 dollars and you have pulled 3 amounts out of mybank
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

I personally have not received any money for providing an answer, and I do not run any payments.

Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

~Nora