Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I haave a lipstick gold leaf kazrrealzer, swizz coluny

Customer Question

I haave a lipstick gold leaf kazrrealzer, swizz coluny mivement made in itialy verry good condion peace made ny refuge. I need to no yhr value and possovle were it could be sold
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 7 months ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only one photo of the piece and your description was hard to understand.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the item and any marks, labels or writing.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

I finally deciphered what you were trying to say.

This is a wonderful Reuge Musical Carousel for dispensing cigarettes, lipstick or any small items that will fit in the door holders.

These were made in the 1960's through 1970's with different porcelain designs and colors on the outside and different carousels played different tunes. This one is a cobalt and gold design and has a current value of $180 to $225.00 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Varagesale.com, Ioffer.com, OfferUp.com, Ebay and letgo.com.
You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

To finish, I will need you to click the five stars at the top right of your screen and hit the green submit button, thanks!

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.