Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Head Of Hummarabi 1970 stamped: MUSEE DU LOUVRE,

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a Head Of Hummarabi 1970 stamped: MUSEE DU LOUVRE
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: How much do you think this is worth?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Reproduction Interuite ATELIERS DE MODLAGE is what is says on the stamp
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece that came with your original inquiry.
Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the mark on the bottom and of the piece.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Just sent a few pictures
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If this is going to cost more than $5 please do not continue

Thanks so much. I will work on this today and get back to you. No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I respond.

Note, I do not participate in the phone service, so disregard the pop-ups you might get. The experts here use the site like you do, so we have no connection to your account or what you are charged, so I do not knpow that part of your question.